Thursday 6 October 2011

An introduction to my blog...

Can you remember everything you've done in the last 12 months? I suppose I can remember about 75% of the last 12 months, the highs and the lows, but that's life. We have to deal with everything that's thrown at us and so much more (whether its good or bad), plus with facebook and other social sites wanting to know more and more personal information about you, I thought why not just write about what I do on a daily, weekly, monthly basis - haha.

So from now on I'm going to document everything I do (well most things, I can't let you know about everything in my life - haha), but I can at least tell you more about my gigs, tours, record label, radio show and new projects, whether it be an original, a collaboration or a remix. Plus I'm going to start reviewing the promos I receive from all the labels I work with and many more, so you can have some heads up on good quality house and techno that you might miss out on as its not produced by the big names.

Here's to a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment